Tasty Tuesday: Halloumi & Roasted Vegetable Salad
Tuesday is upon us once again, which can only mean one thing, time for me to share another recipe with you guys.
As you know I like to keep it healthy when I can.
This recipe was inspired by Tossed a few weeks ago one of the guys at work told me about their Halloumi & Roasted Vegetable Salad and picked me one up as he was getting one for himself.
I must admit I really enjoyed it and have been craving it ever since. So I decided I’d give it a try myself.
I made this for dinner a few nights ago and loved it, I added plum tomatoes & Blueberries.
Blueberries are so good in Salads they give them a little sweetness.
10 minPrep Time
3 minCook Time
13 minTotal Time
- 4 Slices Grilled Halloumi
- 4 Sweet Potato Wedges diced
- 1 Roasted Red Peppers diced
- 4 Sun-dried Tomatoes diced
- 6 Plum Tomatoes halfed
- 1/2 Red Onion sliced
- 2 Gem Lettuces
- Handful of Blueberries
- 2 Tbs Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil
- Salt, Pepper & Chili flake to taste
- Prepare Sweet Potatoes I used store bought Sweet Potato Wedges and cooked them in the over for 25 mins on Gas Mark 6
- Once the Sweet Potatoes ready cut 4 Slices of Halloumi
- Place sliced Halloumi on a hot Griddle Pan cook for 2 mins on each sides
- While it is cooking chop up all the remaining ingredients and place in large bowl
- Once Hallouni is ready cut into bite size pieces.
- Mix the Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar together
- Throw the Oil mix over salad
- I used my hands to mix toss the salad
- Season with salt, pepper and chili flakes