Foodie Friday: Avocado & Egg Open Sandwich
If you haven’t already realised I love food, I’m such a foodie. And food is also one of my biggest downfalls, as I can at times overindulge.
I’m currently working on ways to stop me from eating the wrong food, while still enjoying what I eat.
One way I’ve found which help is to have breakfast, as it keeps me full until 10:30 when I have a little snake to keep me going until lunch.
Over the past few day’s I’ve had an Avocado & Egg Open Sandwich, and I must say I’m addicted.
It’s so easy to make and so filling which is what I’m always looking for.
Do I decided to share
- 1 Large Boiled Egg
- 1/2 Avocado Mashed
- 1/2 Lemon or Lime Juice
- Spring Onion, Chopped
- Cherry or Baby Plum Tomatoes Chopped
- Sriracha Sauce (Optional)
- Bread (I used crusty bread)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Boil the egg for 8 minutes, so it's creamy but hard
- While the egg is boiling butter the bread
- In a small bowl, mash the Avocado and mix in the Lemon or Lime juice
- Cut the Spring Onion & Tomatoes
- Once Egg is done, mash it into the avocado
- Mix in the spring spring onion and tomatoes
- Spread over the bread
- If you're like me and like it spicy, add some Sriracha sauce
- Now enjoy.