Tasty Tuesday: Cheese Chorizo Chicken Prawns & Spinach
It’s recipe time once again, hope you enjoyed the cupcakes from last week. I’m going for something a lot healthier
This week’s recipe is more on the healthier side.
My obsession with making my way through Joe Wicks Lean In 15 is still on going and this week I decided to try out another recipe.
One of the main reasons why I’m loving Joe’s books is they are so easy to make very tasty and best of all filling, so far all the recipes I’ve tried have been so filling, and way too much food for just one sitting.
While flipping through the book I came across Cheese Chorizo Chicken & Spinach.
This recipe was calling to be made, I love Chorizo and don’t get me started on my love for Chicken.
10 minCook Time
10 minTotal Time
- ½ Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 100g Chorizo, I used presliced
- 1/2 Red Onion, diced
- 240g Skinless Chicken Thighs, cut into 1cm slices
- 240g Prawns
- Pinch Of Salt & Pepper
- 8 Plum Tomatoes, sliced in half
- One big bag of Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1 Ball of Mozzarella, torn into chunks
- 40g Mix Nuts & Seeds
- Heat the Coconut Oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat.
- Add the Sliced Chorizo and fry for a minute.
- Add the Onion and fry for another minute.
- Increase the heat to maximum and add the chicken.
- Add a pinch of Salt & Pepper.
- Stir-fry for about 3 minutes.
- Then added the Prawns cook for another minute.
- Throw in the Plum tomatoes and cook for a minute.
- Toss in the Spinach and stir through until fully wilted.
- Drop in small chunks of the mozzarella.
- Turn off the heat and let the mozzarella melt.
- Scattering over the pine nuts.